About Me

My photo
I am hANDSOME and I think i am...HAHA!!! Hopu like my blog...Do sometime go our class blog at 2teamwork.blogspot.com and hopu like our class blog....Let me remind u something..Do not write any bad words and if i found out one word....Iwill definite find u..Thank!!!!

Blog Archive

How is my blog...Give honest answer..!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last day of camp......

We were wake up around at 6.30am and we have to assemble at Dom'A' by 7.45am and after our breakfast,we have to clean up the whole place and all the classes have to clean every part...And our class have to clean the girl's tiolet....
That was worse the at the boy tiolet...luckily we never clean the boy's tiolet...After that ever worse,we saw a lot of earthworm in the tiolet and after that we were to go the the bin centre to clean all the bubbish...Once the Instructor Din open the door of the bin centre door...It was them smelly that the boy's tiolet....After that there was a close up by ourCamp chief called 'Jay'..After that..there was anpther close up by the teacher and we were ask to write on the NYAA booklet...
The bus was here and ewe went back to school and do the cheer....The cheer was the Brooksian cheer...the markan cheer and the aeroplane cheer...On ce we were done,we were going bach home...And once i reach home..I shout...........

'''HOME SWEET HOME'''

No comments: