About Me

My photo
I am hANDSOME and I think i am...HAHA!!! Hopu like my blog...Do sometime go our class blog at 2teamwork.blogspot.com and hopu like our class blog....Let me remind u something..Do not write any bad words and if i found out one word....Iwill definite find u..Thank!!!!

Blog Archive

How is my blog...Give honest answer..!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The second day of the camp......

Early in the morning...we have our breakfast then follow by our activity already....We were playing our high element like rock-climbing and many other thing....After that we have our dragon boat and u guess wat happen....
Our boat capsized and we all fall down into the saltly sea water.....Even worse my shoe was wet and i never bring any shoe..Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!
At night....we have our dinner finish..follow by our campfire...But before campfire,we have our last prepartion for our camp cheer.....Around 8pm,we have our campfire and we shout like hell and once we reach the next day our voice have die during the campfire at around 9...The hospital was at Changi Coast....And a plane came...we have our aeroplane cheer....
At night,we have our supper and we went to sleep....

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: