About Me

My photo
I am hANDSOME and I think i am...HAHA!!! Hopu like my blog...Do sometime go our class blog at 2teamwork.blogspot.com and hopu like our class blog....Let me remind u something..Do not write any bad words and if i found out one word....Iwill definite find u..Thank!!!!

Blog Archive

How is my blog...Give honest answer..!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Funny joke

Choices:

-cOffee
-tEa
-caPPuCino
-MiLk
-frUit juiCe
-beEer
-wiNe
-vOdkA
Which one will u share wit me?U want to know the meaning.I will tell u now!


Meaning of the funny joke:

COffee-jz fren
tea-u care 4 me
cappucinO-u ly me
milk-im ur special persOn
fruit juice-we'er best fren
beer-u hate me
wine-u ly me
vodka-u want me

Is it gross!


One more funny joke:

Let me tell u a question on a animal:

In a coconut tree,who will get the banana first
Is it king kong,monkey or snake?

If u tell me that monkey will get the banana first or king kong will get the banana first,

Let me tell u that no animal will get the banana first as the coconut tree has no banana.

On last one:

Wat will the lion eat when the lion go to a resturant or a wet market:

Let me tell u:

The lion will eat ...................................................................................................................roar!

No comments: