About Me

My photo
I am hANDSOME and I think i am...HAHA!!! Hopu like my blog...Do sometime go our class blog at 2teamwork.blogspot.com and hopu like our class blog....Let me remind u something..Do not write any bad words and if i found out one word....Iwill definite find u..Thank!!!!

Blog Archive

How is my blog...Give honest answer..!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cute joke

Today,12 May 2008,was my post exam activity.We,sec 1,was going to do dragon boating at the don't know wat place.It was so fun and many people was splashing water at us.We almost drop down to the water because there is a big boy who sit on the left hand side of the boat.We were so scared that many people want to chang another boat.And at the end,we have a race with all the sec 1 people.It was so fun and exciting and i hope that we can go again when we are having the sec 2 post exam activity.

No comments: